QueenBeeBlogs

we like to make things! we like to talk about the things we make! yippee!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Do What?


Back from the Holiday Loop. Chicago to Indiana, Indiana to Ohio, Back to Chicago in 3 days. Wahoo! I had a wonderful Christmas and am looking forward to 2007. I will try and list 10 things I did in 2006 ....

Hopefully I have done ten things...

1. Moved from Philly to Chicago.
2. Started a new job at OWP/P.
3. Developed my love for etsy and flicker.
4. Started The Total money Make over by Dave Ramsey.
5. Took a trip to Atlanta to visit my great friend Laura Ann.
6. Went to the brick Yard 400.
7. Took a trip back to Philly.
8. Passed my LEED Accreditation Exam.
9. Finished 1 art peice and 3 collages.
10. Bought my self a digital camera that I am still learning to use.

A few of my goals for this year are. . . .

1. I would like to actually have a shop and sell something on etsy.
2. Write on this blog 1+ times a week.
3. Finish my IDP program.
4. Travel to Florida to see my Grandparents.
5. Take a adventuress trip abroad with my husband.
6. Maybe even run and finish a foot race (which I never managed to fit in this year)
7. Move into a great apartment in a neighborhood I love.
8. Take a class or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home