QueenBeeBlogs

we like to make things! we like to talk about the things we make! yippee!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Reading 4 2006


I have always liked to Read, ever since I was a kid, I would go to the library and book stores. Today with the combination of my hubby's books, and mine our little book self is over loaded.... A few years a go I started writing down the titles and the authors of the books I read. This works out well for me since I can never remember the title and the author, to recommend books to others. This year I read 8 books to last years 6.
I do not know how I have out read last years books because I feel like time just slips away since I have moved to Chicago. Leaving less and less time to read. But It is a given that I read for at least 10 min every morning. Commuting to work by train gives you that little time to read while trying to ignore the fact that your head is right next to some mans arm pit. Since our commute is about to get longer I hope to read more then 8 books in 2007 .... I just finished my first book for this year tonight. ("Gift from the Sea" by Ann Morrow Lendbergh this book was a gift from my grandmal and It is a must read for any woman.) Even though I read most of it last year, it will be counted for this year 2007. (Can you believe it is 2007 already)

Okay... So I thought I would list my books for this year, just for entertainment proposes... I have also posted a photo of an art piece which was finished as a Christmas present.

2007 Reading......

"Night" by Elie Wiesel - 4.30.06
"The Lake of dead Languages" by Carol Goodman -5.15.06
"Leeway Cottage" by Beth Gutcheon - 6-16-06
"Night sins" by Tami Hoag - 7.4.06
"The myth of you & me" by Leah Stweart - 7.30.06
"Here on earth" by Alice Hoffman - 8.20.06
"Thirty-Three Swoons" Martha Cooley - 9.16.06
"Good night nobody" Jennifer Weiner - 11.11.06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home