QueenBeeBlogs

we like to make things! we like to talk about the things we make! yippee!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

where have I been?



I have been moving into our new apartment. It is a great little 2 bed room apt on the north side of Chicago, in the north center area. We really love the area and the apartment is not half bad. It is a lot smaller then our old apt so we have been trying to go through things and get it out of here. But we now have a deck for grilling and entertaining. It will be nice place for us to be for a few years.


I am so happy that summer as arrived in the Chicago area! Chicago is so much fun in the summer, there is a festival every weekend and always more to do then you could ever do. We have done some traveling this spring. A few trips to Indiana to my parents home as well as a trip to Gene's sister Kelly's. This past weekend we went home for fathers day weekend, the weather was beautiful and I was able to see a lot of my family. We also had a tragic loss, my step brother Wes Beaty left this beautiful world. At 26 he had only begun to experience this world and he will be missed by all who knew him. I know I will miss him!!


Above is a photo of a pair of booties that I have been knitting. I am addicted, I have knitted up 3 different pairs so far. You can find the pattern here.
http://www.saartjeknits.nl/


It rocks!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home